Are you searching for a practice position that will be a fun, positive place to come to work where you can be part of a team committed to offering their best to every pet, client and coworker?
Do you value continually advancing your skills as a practitioner such as learning abdominal ultrasound, fast scan, and echocardiography?
Is mentoring important to you as a new or even experienced veterinarian?
Do you want to learn about exotics, or learn more and put your knowledge to use?
Do you value 24-hour care for your patients, excellent customer service, and being a respected part of a team passionate about working together to provide this level of care?
Are Fear Free and Cat Friendly standards important to you?
All Pets Animal Hospital & 24 Hour Emergency Care is seeking an associate who is highly motivated, compassionate, has excellent teamwork and communication skills, as well as the drive and ambition to be an exceptional practitioner.
Our focus is on challenging and helping our associates to help them become the best veterinarians they can be. New associates will be mentored by our hospital owner, senior veterinarians, hospital administrator, practice manager, zone team leaders, and on-call board certified specialists. We believe it is our responsibility to share our clinical and business experience and guide each new member of our professional staff to help them excel. Whether a doctor is a new graduate or has years of experience, we will tailor our mentoring support program to fit their needs.
We welcome and encourage ideas for improvement from both new and experienced veterinarians because we know our associates have tremendous talent and ideas to offer. We know together everyone accomplishes more.
We offer a supportive, positive work culture where we always try to help each other improve.
We pay for continuing education opportunities for associates in many areas such as exotics, ultrasound, dentistry, emergency and critical care, endoscopy, and advanced surgery, and rehabilitation services. We see dogs, cats, exotics, pet pigs, backyard poultry, pet ruminants, and FFA livestock.
Our team is passionate about excellence in not only routine and advanced care, but also in providing 24 hour on-site emergency care. Our team of DVM’s, including the owner, share after hour ER shifts. This shared schedule prevents burnout and supports work/life balance, which is very important to us. We offer “bring your child to work” days and that includes pet children as well.
We are located in Katy, TX, a gorgeous, award-winning community, which provides numerous activities and opportunities for young professionals and their families, and we are just 20 miles west of Houston which further expands cultural and personal opportunities. Our clinic is very involved in the community and there will be opportunities for new associates to participate many worthwhile activities such as community education, charity, pro-bono, and rescue work.
We offer above market compensation with generous base salary plus production commission with a guarantee, we will assist in relocation costs, health/disability/life insurance, 100% reimbursement for DEA, licensing, CE, VIN, malpractice, uniforms, and all other business related expenses.
All Pets Animal Hospital and 24 Hour Emergency Care Information:
AAHA Accredited since 1995 with 100% scores in most areas and in excellent range in all areas.
Board Certified Specialist Support/Telemedicine – 24 Hours in critical care and exotic practice
All digital images reviewed by boarded specialist 24/7.
24 Hour on site Emergency Care
9 exam rooms in a Veterinary Economics, award winning, newly constructed building
Additional 10th exam room for isolation with separate entry outside building and separate isolation ward.
Comfortable overnight bedroom for DVM on site to rest.
Cat Friendly Accredited Practice and All DVMs and Team Leaders are Fear Free Certified
Digital imaging, real time ultrasound with full , carbon dioxide laser surgery unit, full in-house lab
Rehabilitation Services – Class IV laser, massage, water treadmill, PRP, acupuncture
Located in an extremely desirable suburb of Houston
Excellent support staff
Striving to attain VECCS level 2 accreditation asap. Everything just about in place.
Partnership potential for interested DVMs.
Please check out our website www.apah24.com
1. Texas license in good standing. A Texas license can be obtained with minimal effort even if out of state if applicant has a current license in good standing or has passed the national boards, and has 3 good references to give to the Texas Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners.
2. This is a daytime associate position although we are a 24/7 hospital. Our daytime position will involve sharing daytime shifts with other DVMs. We are striving for a 4 on and 4 off schedule where all doctors work an average of 7 shifts every two weeks (about 78 to 80 clinical hours ever 14 days). We have a different job category for Emergency clinician which involves overnight shifts. However if our daytime clinician want to help some on after hours for added income and/or experience, then they are welcome to do so
3. Willingness to learn or assist in exotic pet portion of the practice. We offer full 24/7 mentoring and support. All you need is willingness to learn.
4. Competent ability or willingness to learn endoscopy, ultrasound, fast scan, and echocardiography. We provide all needed training.
5. Basic small animal surgery competency and willingness to learn more advanced emergency surgery such as GDV and splenectomy.
6. New graduates considered depending upon experience and motivation.
7. Willingness to help our hospital follow and achieve VECCS Level 2 certification standards and maintain our AAHA Accreditation, Fear Friendly, and AAFP Cat Friendly Practice standards.
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Additional Salary Information: competitive base salary (at or above market levels) plus production commission, health/disability/life insurance, 100% reimbursement for DEA, licensing, CE, VIN, malpractice, uniforms, and all other business related expenses.
About All Pets Animal Hospital & 24 Hr Emergency Care
All Pets Animal Hospital and 24 Hour Emergency Care is a rapidly growing, bond-centered, AAHA accredited, Cat Friendly Practice accredited, small animal, exotic, emergency, and house call veterinary practice located in Katy, Texas, 20 miles west of Houston. We also offer rehabilitation, grooming,and boarding services. We have expanded into a new modern facility in March of 2011 which is a 2012 Veterinary Economic Merit Award winning facility. We also received the Greater Houston Better Business Bureau 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016 Award for Excellence. More information can be found on our web site www.apah24.com.
BACK TO TOP
Nevada Veterinary Medical Association P.O. Box 34420 Reno, NV 89533 phone 775.324.5344 | fax 775.323.1432 | e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org